Friday, August 20, 2010

You Gotta Have Heart

"She is our flower! She is in the flower of her youth!"
rosary beads, WHY YOU!, repeat repeat repeat
she's little, but she's a heavyweight.
grandmothers are good for things like that.

Euphemisms that turn into THE words, 
circle talk and praise of good veins
We-will-fix-you's
curative, chemical, giveeeeememorepilllllls!
it's an air mask for a jet pilot. Maverick!
hospital staff is good for things like that

i got a team of people on prayers, a team of people on treatment, a team of people on fattening me up with the most delicious things possible, a team of people on sanity and awkward jokes(cuing laughter for mine). And a team of people on acting as my mouth, arms, and legs when they slack(they're called parents and they are quite the asset, let me tell you).  All of whom are on the all-star team of keeping me alive. I'm confident about my odds.

I'm ready to fight, mothafuckaaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment